1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to offerings based to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Please note if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information
5. Do we encrypt our data?
Our data back-ups are encrypted and stored within the EU.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome and feedback about these sites.
9. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our separate document of Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability at www.nemesis.ltd/termsandconditions
10. Your consent
This policy was last modified on 18/05/2018
12. Contacting Us
Attn: GDPR Processor
Nemesis Ltd, Nunnery Park, Nunnery Way, Worcester, WR4 0SX
01905 720 170
Registered office address: Nemesis Ltd, Nunnery Park, Worcester, WR4 0SX, United Kingdom